Hutchison Profit Doubles as Utilities, Oil Earnings ClimbMark Lee
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd., billionaire Li Ka-shing’s biggest company, posted full-year profit that more than doubled after boosting earnings from U.K. utilities, Canadian oil production and cosmetics stores in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap