Watson Said to Be in Talks to Buy Swiss Drugmaker ActavisNaomi Kresge, Albertina Torsoli and Matthew Campbell
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. is nearing an agreement to purchase Swiss drugmaker Actavis Group hf, creating one of the world’s largest producers of generic drugs, according to people familiar with the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap