Pimco’s Gross Says Fed to Shift Operation Twist to MortgagesMargaret Brennan and Liz Capo McCormick
Pacific Investment Management Co.’s Bill Gross said the Federal Reserve will probably shift focus to mortgage securities to keep borrowing rates low when its so-called Operation Twist program ends in June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing