Japanese Stock Futures Fall on U.S. Factory Orders, OilYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stock futures and Australian equities fell after orders placed with U.S. factories for durable goods rose less than economists estimated and oil prices dropped, damping demand for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's