House Passes Curbs on FCC Power to Set Merger ConditionsChris Strohm
The Republican-controlled House of Representatives passed legislation that would limit the Federal Communications Commission’s authority to pursue concessions from companies seeking approval to merge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself