Health Law’s Medicaid Expansion Debated by U.S. High CourtLaurie Asseo and Bob Drummond
U.S. Supreme Court justices grappled with whether Congress had the power to expand the Medicaid insurance program for the poor as part of President Barack Obama’s health-care law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap