Romney Reaps Party Firepower as Gingrich RetrenchesJulie Hirschfeld Davis and Lisa Lerer
Mitt Romney is drawing influential Republican backers behind his presidential bid, as rival Newt Gingrich -- his long-shot campaign downsized and ambitions curbed -- retrenches for a months-long fight to deny the front-runner the party’s nomination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts