Funny or Die CEO Dick Glover Talks Online ComedyBy
“Sure, we call our clients muppets, and sure, we advise them against their own best interests to make us richer. But does that make us bad guys?” actor Kyle MacLachlan, playing a Goldman Sachs exec, asks a muppet representing the Anti-Muppet Defamation League in a new Funny or Die video. The sketch plays off former Goldman executive director Greg Smith’s resignation letter, which said some Goldman investment bankers had dismissed clients as “muppets.” By publication time, the video had been viewed almost 73,300 times since going live on March 26.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy