Euro Near Month-High Before EU Meeting, German Jobs DataMariko Ishikawa and Kristine Aquino
The euro was within 0.5 percent of a one-month high after a draft statement from European finance ministers showed governments are preparing to increase rescue funds when they meet tomorrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day