Egypt’s Military Ruler Pardons Ayman Nour Ahead of ElectionsMariam Fam
The head of Egypt’s ruling military council pardoned Ayman Nour, opening the door for the politician imprisoned under Hosni Mubarak to contest presidential elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day