Dubai Oil Bourse Wants Buyers to Make Oman Contract a BenchmarkAnthony DiPaola
The Dubai Mercantile Exchange plans to ask crude buyers in Asia to lobby Saudi Arabia and other oil producers in the Persian Gulf to adopt its Oman crude futures contract as a benchmark for their official selling prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner