Citic Pacific Wins Bid to Block Police Use of Legal PapersDouglas Wong
Citic Pacific Ltd., which delayed reporting a potential HK$15.5 billion ($2 billion) loss from a failed derivatives bet, won its appeal that police shouldn’t have access to documents it argued were private.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure