Bankrupt Jefferson County, Alabama, Will Miss Bond PaymentMargaret Newkirk and Martin Z. Braun
Jefferson County, Alabama, will miss a $15 million general-obligation bond payment due April 2, Commissioner David Carrington said in Birmingham.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's