Allergan Says Botox Reduces Urinary Incontinence in StudiesAlex Nussbaum
Allergan Inc. is seeking to expand the medical use for its wrinkle smoother Botox, saying that injections of the drug into the bladder helped decrease symptoms of severe urinary incontinence in two studies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing