U.K. Stocks Drop, Led by Energy Companies; BG Group FallsSarah Jones
U.K. stocks dropped, erasing an earlier advance for the benchmark FTSE 100 Index, as energy companies declined after a gas leak at Total SA’s North Sea oil-and-gas rig continued for a third day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks