Rio, BHP Lose Faith in Diamonds Even as Prices Rise: CommoditiesThomas Biesheuvel
Rio Tinto Group and BHP Billiton Ltd. are looking to exit the diamond industry even as prices head for a fourth year of gains, because they see little prospect of repeating the dominance they hold in iron ore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks