Lehman Mediator Chosen in Stockton Talks With CreditorsAlison Vekshin
Ralph Mabey, who serves as a court-appointed mediator in the Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. bankruptcy, will guide talks with creditors and Stockton, California, the city on the verge of seeking court protection.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself