Ex-Goldman Director Gupta Loses Wiretap Suppression BidPatricia Hurtado and Bob Van Voris
Rajat Gupta, the former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. director indicted on insider trading charges, won a court order requiring prosecutors to share information from securities regulators that might help show he’s innocent and lost a bid to suppress wiretap evidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing