California Said to Probe Effect of EMI Music’s SaleAndy Fixmer and Jon Erlichman
California Attorney General Kamala Harris is probing the planned purchase of EMI Group by Vivendi SA’s Universal Music and an investor group led by Sony/ATV Music Publishing, two people familiar with the inquiry said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's