B-School Photo of the Week: West Virginia
West Virginia University’s Woodburn Hall, with the Morgantown Personal Rapid Transit running in the background. The WVU PRT’s operation dates back to 1975 and brings up to 16 students per car to the three Morgantown campuses. The downtown campus shown here includes WVU’s College of Business & Economics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders