B-School Photo of the Week: West Virginia
West Virginia University’s Woodburn Hall, with the Morgantown Personal Rapid Transit running in the background. The WVU PRT’s operation dates back to 1975 and brings up to 16 students per car to the three Morgantown campuses. The downtown campus shown here includes WVU’s College of Business & Economics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations