Stocks Rise on Euro Optimism, Fed; Treasuries Pare LossMatthew Brown and Rita Nazareth
Stocks rose, rebounding from last week’s losses, as Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said accommodative policy is still needed and investors speculated the European Union will increase the size of its bailout fund. Treasuries pared losses, while commodities climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat