Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina Endorses RomneyLisa Lerer
Carly Fiorina, a former chief executive officer of Hewlett-Packard Co., endorsed Mitt Romney for the Republican presidential nomination today, describing the former Massachusetts governor as the candidate best able to beat President Barack Obama in November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap