European Stocks Rally After Germany Data; EasyJet ClimbsSarah Jones
European stocks advanced for a second day after German business confidence unexpectedly climbed and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said continued accommodative monetary policy is still needed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy