Celtic Therapeutics Starts Antibody-Drug Conjugates UnitKristen Hallam
Celtic Therapeutics Management LLLP, a private-equity firm co-founded by a former Pfizer Inc. executive, is starting a company to develop therapies that marry antibodies with cancer-killing drugs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing