‘Hunger Games’ Haul Sets Hollywood Searching for HeroinesChristopher Palmeri
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.’s $152.5 million opening-weekend haul for “The Hunger Games” proved female action heroes can attract big audiences, and may inspire Hollywood to make more films with female leads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’