Yahoo Names New Directors After Dispute With Third PointBrian Womack and Dan Hart
Yahoo! Inc. named three new independent directors to its board after failing to reach a compromise with Third Point LLC, which is planning to wage a proxy fight to install its own slate of nominees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks