‘Hunger Games’ Brings Lions Gate $155 Million Sales RecordChristopher Palmeri and Dan Hart
“The Hunger Games,” the action thriller from Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., collected $155 million in weekend sales in the U.S. and Canada, a record opening for the company and for the month of March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day