Tesco, Coca-Cola to Cut Calories in U.K. Obesity FightEmma Charlton
Tesco Plc, Coca-Cola Co. and Asda, the U.K. supermarket chain owned by Wal-Mart Stores Inc., have pledged to cut portions and reformulate products as part of a U.K. government drive to curb obesity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself