Silver, Crude Oil Advance; Sugar Declines: Commodities at CloseNaureen S. Malik
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities gained 1.1 percent to 703.33 at 4:41 p.m. in New York. Silver, wheat and crude oil led the advance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's