PBOC May Assess Local Debt Burdens Before Direct Bond SalesBloomberg News
China’s central bank may grade local governments’ creditworthiness in an internal trial program as officials prepare for debt sales by provincial and city authorities, a state researcher said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License