Dartmouth President Kim Nominated by Obama for World BankSandrine Rastello and Ian Katz
Dartmouth College President Jim Yong Kim was nominated by the U.S. to head the World Bank, making him the first physician and Asian-American to lead the lender that provided $57 billion to developing countries last fiscal year for everything from building roads to improving access to health care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks