Chevron’s Brazil License Risks Being Revoked on Oil SpillMaria Luiza Rabello and Peter Millard
Brazil’s petroleum regulator is considering revoking Chevron Corp.’s exploration contract after finding the U.S. oil producer could have avoided a 3,000-barrel spill off Rio de Janeiro’s coast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing