Toyota Chief Seeks Disaster-Free Year After Quake, FloodYuki Hagiwara and Ma Jie
Toyota Motor Corp. President Akio Toyoda said he’s looking forward to a disaster-free year after calamities in Japan and Thailand hobbled production, causing the carmaker to lose the global sales lead to General Motors Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day