Silicon Valley and Hollywood: Rivals or Kindred Spirits?By
On an evening under the stars on the Fox Studios lot last week, a panel I emceed addressed a question that seems to recur in both creative and technology circles. Namely, how has Hollywood affected Silicon Valley? The pat answer for lots of technologists in the Bay Area would likely be: “Not for the better,” citing the recently tabled SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and PIPA (Protect Intellectual Property Act) laws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders