Sandusky Asks Judge to Dismiss Abuse Charges, Postpone TrialSophia Pearson
Former Pennsylvania State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, who is scheduled to face trial in May for allegedly abusing boys during a 15-year period, asked a judge to dismiss many of the charges against him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards