Sandusky Asks Judge to Dismiss Abuse Charges, Postpone TrialSophia Pearson
Former Pennsylvania State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, who is scheduled to face trial in May for allegedly abusing boys during a 15-year period, asked a judge to dismiss many of the charges against him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders