LinkedIn Chairman Hoffman Sells Facebook Stock Before IPOZijing Wu and Douglas MacMillan
Reid Hoffman, co-founder and chairman of LinkedIn Corp. and an early investor in Facebook Inc., plans to sell some of his shares in the world’s largest social network prior to its initial public offering this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat