The Check is in the Mail
ORSZAG: Well, I guess, well, the way I would put it is we face these two dramatic challenges, the hard slog on very sluggish economic growth and elevated unemployment. And then on the other hand, this very significant medium and long-term fiscal problem. And I think the tradeoffs are even worse than the official projections because I think growth is likely to be slower than the official projection.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing