Reinsurance Rates Need to Increase, Allianz Re Head Ahmed SaysOliver Suess
Rates that primary insurers pay reinsurers to help them shoulder risks for clients need to rise following last year’s record catastrophe claims, according to the head of Allianz SE’s reinsurance arm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis