Jebel Ali Free Zone Proposes Plan to Repay Sukuk, MEED ReportsArif Sharif
Jebel Ali Free Zone FZE, a business park operator in Dubai, put forward a fundraising plan to help repay a 7.5 billion-dirham ($2 billion) Islamic bond maturing in November, MEED reported, citing people it didn’t identify.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet