Deutsche Bank Financial-Institutions Banker Hammes Said to LeaveCarolyn Bandel and Ambereen Choudhury
Wolfgang Hammes, the co-head of European financial-institution investment banking at Deutsche Bank AG, has left Germany’s biggest lender, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing