Christie Casino Glut Depresses Borgata Bonds: Corporate FinanceHeather Perlberg and Lisa Abramowicz
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is failing to convince credit investors that Atlantic City will be able to sustain another casino as the bonds of its most profitable venue lose out on a record rally for gaming debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis