Canadian Dollar Rises Versus Resource Peers on U.S. GrowthChris Fournier
Canada’s dollar gained against other commodity-linked currencies on speculation it will benefit more from improving U.S. economic growth, its biggest trading partner, and the rising price of crude oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing