Brooks Said to Be Quizzed on U.K. Defense Official PaymentAmy Thomson
Rebekah Brooks, the former Chief Executive Officer of News Corp.’s U.K. publishing unit, was questioned by police about payments made to a source at Britain’s Ministry of Defence, a person familiar with the investigation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster