Spitzer Tells Judge Free Speech Protects Against Libel SuitDon Jeffrey
Lawyers for Eliot Spitzer, the former New York governor, asked a federal judge to dismiss a libel suit over an article he wrote, claiming it was accurate and protected by the Constitution’s First Amendment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses