SEC Urges Congress to Amend Dodd-Frank’s Swap-Data RulesSilla Brush
Congress should amend the Dodd-Frank Act to remove barriers to global regulators sharing data about the $708 trillion swaps market, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s head of international affairs said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License