Republicans Expand Complaints of Energy Loans Beyond SolyndraJim Snyder
House Republicans will open a new line of attack against President Barack Obama’s energy loan program by focusing on two solar projects that won about $1.6 billion in U.S. backing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy