Raytheon’s $621 Million Halted by U.S. on Missile DelaysTony Capaccio
The Air Force is withholding $621 million in payments to Raytheon Co., the biggest U.S. maker of missiles for the U.S. military, citing chronic delays in delivering the most advanced air-to-air missile for the service and the Navy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks