Quebec Aims to Boost Mining With Infrastructure in BudgetFrederic Tomesco
Quebec is ramping up efforts to develop its northern region by investing in infrastructure, seeking to attract resource companies and boost royalties from increased output of minerals and hydrocarbons, Finance Minister Raymond Bachand said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards