Prince Nayef to Let Saudi Women Take Part in Games, Hayat SaysMourad Haroutunian
Prince Nayef, Saudi Arabia’s interior minister and crown prince, agreed to permit female Saudi athletes to take part in the 2012 Olympics in London, al-Hayat reported, citing a report submitted to a Shoura Council panel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap