Prince Nayef to Let Saudi Women Take Part in Games, Hayat SaysMourad Haroutunian
Prince Nayef, Saudi Arabia’s interior minister and crown prince, agreed to permit female Saudi athletes to take part in the 2012 Olympics in London, al-Hayat reported, citing a report submitted to a Shoura Council panel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets