Monti Says Italy to Ease Firing Rules Without Union DealLorenzo Totaro
Prime Minister Mario Monti pledged to implement plans to ease firing rules after talks failed to produce an agreement on revamping Italy’s labor laws, prompting the nation’s biggest union to announce a general strike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States